1) Are you a full time photographer?
Yes. Photography is my sole occupation.
2) How long have you been a photographer?
I established my business in 2003.
3) Do you have any photography qualifications/have you studied photography?
Yes. I have a City & Guilds qualification in photography.
4) Are you insured?
Yes. I have full professional insurance.
5) Which equipment do you use?
I use Canon professional level cameras and lenses.
6) Why do you work from a Home Studio and not a High Street premises?
This is a choice I made due to preferring to have a more personal space to photograph my clients in, and both I and they find it very relaxed.
7) Do you have disabled access at your home studio?
Unfortunately not, but for anyone who may not be able to climb stairs due to disability, or age related mobility issues, I offer a location or home attendance portrait service. Please advise at the time of booking and I will be happy to accomodate your requirements.
7) Is there parking available?
Yes. You may park at my reserved parking. There is also plentiful street parking available.
8) Are you CRB/DBS checked?
As I do not work alone with children or vulnerable groups, I am not required to have one.
9) Do you charge mileage for photo sessions on location or great outdoors?
I do not charge mileage for photo sessions in the Nuneaton area. Mileage charges of £0.45 per mile apply to photo sessions of 5 miles, or over, outside of the Nuneaton area. I aways discuss this with clients at the time of booking.
10) What if I do not wish to have my own/my child’s/my family photograph(s) put on Social Media or your website?
I am always happy to respect my clients’ wishes, but I also am grateful when clients understand that using images online is vital for my business’ survival, as it is my portfolio. I always like to assure parents that their child’s full name and location are never divulged anywhere and I am also happy to use a middle name, if they prefer. The same goes for adult’s portraits and families. This particular issue is always discussed with clients.
And the one questions which is asked, by far, much more than any other!
11) Do you sell digital images/USBs?
Although I do not offer standalone digital files/USBs for sale, you will receive a complimentary digital copy of every image you purchase in print.
The complimentary digital copies are high-resolution files and can be used to make unlimited copies of the image(s), up to the same size as the print(s) purchased from me.